Sunday, June 28, 2009

An image from CNN iReport

The government may have won this battle, but the war for freedom in Iran has just begun. To any Iranians who may read this: we have seen that the government is weak and will do whatever they can to keep power. Stick together because freedom takes time.

Over this week, I have received many photos from readers as well as the name of three Basiji members: Mohammad Javah Farahbaksh, Sattar Najafi, and Hassan MirKazemi.

I have also received a list of addresses and mobile phone numbers of Basiji members which I and my colleagues are working on getting confirmed. It is a long list of names so be patient.

Finally, I have found a photo on CNN's iReport website of a member of the Basiji arming himself. He does not appear to be Iranian but any identification goes a long way.


Once again, I ask for no violence against this militia. They are humans too.

3 comments:

  1. If they can ID the protesters we can ID them. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah don't hurt the basiji, they might be cold blood murderers but they are human too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks like he might have Down's syndrome.

    ReplyDelete